The smartest & lightest urban e-bike
Carmela24 is unique because it combines your muscular energy with the electrical energy of the motor in the most optimum and efficient way possible. Its design responds to two main objectives: lightness and ease of use. Carmela Bikes places technology and innovation at the service of the cyclist. This way they can pedal and enjoy themselves in both town and country and get furthermore easily. The bionic technology integrated into Carmela bike enables it to be adapted to each user, and not the other way round, assisting the pedalling according the level of help they need at each moment. Moreover, when necessary, there is a Boost button on the handlebar that provides up to 140% of help in starts and slopes.
100% electric city bike, built for the future
Thought for urban life. Born 100% electric. With 250W, more than 50km of autonomy. Removable battery, easy to charge everywhere.
The latest bionic bike by your side
Smart bike with bionic behaviour. Pedal-assisting power that adopts to every moment according to your needs. Furthermore, with boost button you can increase this power by up to 40%.
Riding an e-bike has
Easy and simple, but with the best technology available. The result is a very intuitive bicycle. With a single button you can check the status of the battery. Green: power mode, maximum assistance. Yellow: eco mode, battery saving.
With just 15 kg and a 24″ wheel, it is one of the lightest electric bikes on the market. With a motor on the front wheel, the battery in the centre Carmela24 has an ideal weight distribution.
Quality, our way to be
Best in class. With hydraulic disc brakes, transmission belt and 3-speed internal gear hub. Silent, clean and low maintenance.
Ultimate design at your fingertips
Carmela is designed and assembled in Barcelona. Elegant, simple and universal design. For any age or gender. Cared for the last detail to get an urban electric bicycle with a beautiful design.
|Total weight||15 kg|
|Gear||3 speed / Sturmey Archer S-RK3|
|System||hydraulic disc brakes|
|Disc diameter||180mm front, 160mm rear|
|System||SDC – Sensor Drive Control|
|Type||torque and candence sensor|
|Interface||single button on the battery|
|Modes||power and eco|
|Boost button||40% extra torque|
|Charge indicator||advanced. 8 levels|
|Time of charge||3-4 hours|
|USB ports||2 ports, 2A total|
|Handlebar||AL6065 580mm, height 29mm|
|Type||three-phase permanent magnets|
|Maximum torque||29 Nm|
|Tires||4×1.5, ERTRO 40-507|
Details and characteristics
1. Motor of 250 W- 36 V on the front wheel for an optimum distribution of weights. Maximum speed with assistance: 25 km/ h.
2. Li-on battery: capacity 8Ah. Allows more than 50 km of autonomy, with light format, easily removable and transportable. It incorporatestwo USB connectors.
3. On/Of. One button on the battery, easily accessible and with indication of charge level. It also activates the ECO mode.
4. Boost selector on the handlebar, which gives 140% of help in starts and climbs.
5. Exclusively designed aluminium frame. Single size and easy access. Finished with polished welding and electro-deposition paint.
6. Belt drive transmission: light, clean, silent and no low maintenance.
7. 3 speed. Internal gear hub to make riding easier.
8. 24” wheels that provide the ideal balance between stability comfort and manoeuvrability.
9. Hydraulic disc brakes for efficient and safe braking in all types and situations.
10. 2D fold-up of the handlebar and pedals of occupy the minimum space when not in use.
In the box
- Manuals: basic information, unboxing and assembly, check and use, maintenance and security (options)
- Charger: F
- Tool kit: Allen key M15, Allen Key M4, Allen key M6
- Screws: for accessories (optional)
- Battery keys: 2 units
- Battery: 2kg, Li-io battery, 36V i 280 Wh, 2 ports USB
- Seat post + saddle
- Fenders: optional
- Kickstand: optional
- Front light: optional
- Rear light: optional